Once you know how simple it is, your life will change from as it is now to a dream life – as you make it part of your daily living art. You can harmonise your energy and attitudes simply by breathing and holding our fingers and it is so easy.
When you have a few minutes, see the power you have in your breath and fingers to change your life.
- Keep breathing as you are. Notice how you are breathing. Is it shallow? Fast?
- Now breathe in through your nose for 5 counts and breathe out through your nose for 5 counts.
- Do the same but this time drop your shoulders when you breathe out for 5 counts.
- Do the same but this time also feel a smile on your cheeks and relax your head slightly forward.
- Now think of something that has been making you angry.
- Breathe in for 5, out for 5, drop your shoulders when you exhale, relax and gently hold your middle finger.
Do you notice your anger has gone?
When we vent our anger, you may notice you say things that you would like to take back, or do things you really didn’t want to do. But it is too late and now there are consequences. If we are honest with ourselves, we know that venting anger doesn’t help, it just fuels more anger. Emotions that are stuck become attitudes and can disharmonise organ flows. The anger attitude disharmonises the liver and gall bladder organ energy flows.
What we need to do is to harmonise the anger. This is not suppressing our emotion of anger, it is harmonising it. This is Jin Shin Jyutsu self help in action. So easy but profound.
If you would like to learn more there are Jin Shin Jyutsu self help workshops coming up soon. https://www.waihibeachwellness.co.nz/workshops