Welcome to Waihi Beach Wellness
Waihi Beach Wellness grew naturally from Jeannette’s love of sharing natural therapies, yoga practice, her passion for preparing wholesome food for others to enjoy and Waihi Beach’s beautiful scenery.
Our peaceful studio is set amidst a sunny, bush-clad bank with pohutakawa trees, alive with birdlife. From the time you enter, the world ceases to matter as you are pampered – whether it be a mini yoga retreat or Half Day Beach Bliss Retreat for two, some energy harmonising, an upper body massage, a one to one yoga session or workshop. Enjoy freshly prepared gourmet meals made with wholesome, seasonal ingredients and lots of love.
All of this in Waihi Beach, that is not only an ideal holiday destination, but centrally located between Auckland, Rotorua, Tauranga and Hamilton; a gateway between Coromandel, Bay of Plenty and Waikato. Visit our links for recommended accommodation and local activities.
Do you wake up feeling energised, ready to enjoy the day? Sometimes we forget just how good it is possible to feel.
I’m Jeannette, a natural therapist whose passion is to empower you to enjoy life to the max. I understand we are all different and because of this all treatments and wellness day retreats are personalised just for you – whether it be theta healing, reflexology, upper body massage or energy harmonising treatments or a combination; a yoga session that inspires and supports you at your level, a guided, deep relaxation session, a sauna or outdoor bath or relaxing with magazines; Waihi Beach Wellness is here for you.
Come and tune into a space with time and energy for you to enjoy life’s treasures. Enjoy the ‘aha’ moments you have during your time at Waihi Beach Wellness.
- International Institute of Reflexology Diploma
- International Institute Reflexology Anatomy and Physiology level 4
- Professional Member Reflexology NZ
- Teacher Training Course Level 1 + Level 2 Ashram Yoga Ltd NZ
- Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher 500 hours
- Reiki 2nd degree
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Head Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Education
- Master of Educational Administration
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Beauty Therapy, Ayurvedic Body Work; Ayurvedic Pregnancy Care and Baby Massage and Integrative Yoga Therapy
- Theta Healing / Advanced Theta Healing
- Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher
- Professional Member Jin Shin Jyutsu NZ
- Professional Member: Reflexology New Zealand