Do you wake up feeling energised, ready to enjoy the day?
I’m Jeannette McCallum and I am a natural therapist whose passion is to empower you to enjoy life to the max. I work with anyone who wants change for whatever reason. I love to listen and work with you, calling on my extensive life’s tool kit to make things the best they can be for you. Whether it be theta healing, reflexology, energy harmonising, yoga or Ayurveda personalised just for you; I am sure you will feel inspired to self-change.
I believe life can become too complicated. I have found life is best when life is simple and there is time and energy to enjoy life’s treasures. De-stressing can be easy and it is my desire to support you to achieve abundance in your life.
At one time life was really hard for me. Along with a gruelling teaching / management role I had many personal traumas going on. It was this continual struggle that gave me motivation to move out of teaching and into natural therapies. I learned to simplify my life dramatically. I learned less is more.
I am a perpetual student – maybe it is my Gemini ascendant. I love to learn and am continually upskilling. My goal is to be the best I can be to be able to be a guiding light for your self-change.
So too can you live your dream.
My endorsements include:
- International Institute of Reflexology Diploma
- International Institute Reflexology Anatomy and Physiology level 4
- Professional Member Reflexology NZ
- Council Member RNZ
- Teacher Training Course Level 1 + Level 2 Ashram Yoga Ltd NZ
- Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher 500 hours
- Member of NZ Charter of Health Practitioners Inc.
- Reiki 2nd degree
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Head Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Education
- Master of Educational Administration
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Beauty Therapy, Ayurvedic Body Work; Ayurvedic Pregnancy Care and Baby Massage and Integrative Yoga Therapy
- Theta Healing / Advanced Theta Healing