Spring is a time of new beginnings.
This is a weekend of enjoying spring and all it brings to us – a time of restoring, balancing and inviting us to open up and delight in warmer days and cultivate a spirit of aliveness.
The weekend consists of
- yoga to begin days, guided relaxation (yoga nidra)after lunch and meditation sessions in the evenings
- blissful energy harmonising treatments
- a relaxing soak in a natural, thermal hot pool to detox and shed muscular tension
- a complimentary Ayurvedic lifestyle plan (value $55) with an afternoon Ayurvedic workshop to learn easily how to keep in balance to enjoy life to the fullest
- time to enjoy walks along Waihi Beach
- all vegetarian whole food meals freshly prepared with love
This stunning location is just a two minute walk from the beach, with separate bedrooms to guarantee each guest’s privacy, a tranquil shared space for yoga and sun drenched dining and lounge rooms to relax in.
Yoga, meditation and yoga nidra sessions with a 500hours Registered Yoga Teacher (International Yoga Alliance).
A small group (maximum 8) allows for all levels and preferences of yoga to be catered for and to ensure a personalised retreat for you to enjoy.
Your Ayurvedic body types will be taken into account to provide your best yoga.