A blissful weekend for a small group at beautiful Waihi Beach.
Our wellness retreats are the perfect way to relax, unwind and restore energy.
How much time do you have? Half a day? A day? A weekend?
We have a selection of Wellness Retreats to suit you – all are personalized just for you. Contact us and we can find the perfect Wellness Retreat for you.
- Yoga at your level, whether you have never done yoga before or practice regularly -the session is guaranteed to lift your mood and be relaxing – on the beach, under shady pohutakawas overlooking the ocean or in our comfortable studio
- Mindfulness / breathing practices / meditation sessions to clear and focus your mind and eliminate stress
- A choice of treatments – therapeutic Reflexology; a deeply relaxing Upper Body Massage based on the ancient art of Ayurvedic Head Massage (upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp, face, arms and hands); Jin Shin Jyutsu to harmonise energy flows
- Yoga nidra guided deep relaxation session where you lie down in comfort and listen, drifting between sleep and wakefulness
- An outdoor sauna: feel the heat warming up and relaxing muscles, soothing nerve endings; cleansing your skin; releasing endorphins (feel good chemicals) Or you may prefer an outside bath amidst bush to soak your cares away, bathing in aromatherapy oil essences and epsom salts for relaxation.
- Relaxing in the sunshine or nestling into a cosy chair with magazines
- Various scenic walks through bush and along the beach
- Delicious, seasonal home made gourmet food made to your preferences.
Wellness Retreats can be for those special occasions: pre-wedding; anniversary; birthday treat; friends,’ sisters,’ or couples’ time out together.
Or maybe it is just for you to step away from your busy world and enjoy peace and tranquility. Beautiful Waihi Beach is the perfect location with a 10 km safe surf beach, harbour, coastal walks, cafes, shopping and a wide selection of accommodation.
Sunrise Beach Bliss is great for holiday makers.
Sunlight Beach Bliss starts with a yoga session, as energetic or restorative as you wish.
A revitalising treat for you and your friends. You choose the time of arrival.
(Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, lactose free, sugar free options always available for all meals)
Breakfast or brunch is a delight to your senses. It includes a platter of fresh seasonal fruits, a parfait of grains and nuts with yoghurt, maple syrup and berries; home made toast and conserves and a selection of garden teas.
Meals are prepared from unprocessed food with local produce where possible. Delicious whole food is a speciality that is always enjoyed at Wellness Retreats. You can be assured of enjoyable meals that are packed with flavour and goodness.